Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Yesterday was my Japaneses term test & I know I did extremely badly coz I only started revising yesterday noon. However, yesterday I spent most of the time trying to figure out how to change from dictionary form to plain form which I'm supposed to know them well during elementary stage!!!

Yet I realised how ONLY yesterday! Sigh~~ It's always important to build a good foundation.

Went to school to study with michiy today.... I woke up late & so couldn't find any seat in the library & was left with no choice but to study at the bench where it was damn hot, noisy & SMELLY! So many people were smoking there even though the school does not allow people to smoke in school. I regretted so much for waking up late!!! ARGGGGGG..............

Sigh~~~ I REALLY hate the smell of cigarette! I hate it more when those smokers are so selfish! If you wish to kill yourself, go ahead! PLEASE don't affect me who choose not to smoke & wish to live longer!

It is so unfair! Active smokers have a choice whether to smoke or not but passive smokers don't have any choice unless we move away. BUT why is it not the active smokers who should move away?

How I wish someone can ban cigarette... what benefits does cigarette have? I really cannot understand even if you give me ten brains. SIGH~~~~

I get very irritated when I smell the smell of cigarette's smoke & I'm really sensitive to the smell even if you smoke three meters away from me. Please don't be surprise if you see my big reaction... I just wanna tell the inconsiderate & selfish active smokers how IRRITATED I am when you are being so inconsiderate towards people like me who enjoy breathing FRESH AIR!!!


This is michiy.

Michiy said we look like sisters today haha
but I think she looks better coz I look like an auntie going to the market. -_-"


"Thank you for Not Smoking. Cigarette smoke is the residue of your pleasure. It contaminates the air, pollutes my hair and clothes, not to mention my lungs. This takes place without my consent. I have a pleasure, also. I like a beer now and then. The residue of my pleasure is urine. Would you be annoyed if I stood on a chair and pissed on your head and your clothes without your consent?" ~ Sign from Ken's Magic Shop

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.