Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

At Raffles City today.

Stranger : Excuse me, do you know how to go Chinatown?

Me : -_-" (look around) errrm...I think you better take the train to Chinatown.

Stranger : or take a cab right? :s

Me : ya

Stranger : but can you tell me the direction to Chinatown?

Me : errrrm... I can't tell you the direction

Stranger : then is it very far from here?

Me : (I DON"T KNOW!!!!) I think it's better to take a train down, you can take the train over there...

Stranger : Thank you.

Me : ..........................................


SO EMBARRASSING!!!! I really forgot Chinatown is near Outram Park & the distance between City Hall & Outram Park is VERY NEAR.....

To be honest, I was busy looking for the bus stop which has my express bus....so that means I'm actually lost too...... -_-"

OH GRIEF!

Maybe I'm lucky to be going so slowly, because I may be going in the wrong direction ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.