Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Dearest friends,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY 2007!!!

Times pass really fast. Before you realised it, another year has passed.

Cherish the moment now cos time really wait for no one...

My new year wishes for everyone:

May 2007 fills with joy, health, wealth, peace, harmony & good luck!!!

My new year resolution is to ....

...

...

reduce my weights by at least 5kg!!!

Haha...that was my new year resolution for 2006 too!

Obviously, I didn't fulfill that, instead I gained more weights!

hahahahahahahahahahaha....................................

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~ Bill Vaughn

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.