Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Just had a long chat with an old friend. We were chatting on a very serious topic which made me think a lot & also reminded me that I am not young anymore.

We were chatting on our life so far & what we are thinking about our life in the future.

For we only live once & I realised we have different values.

He told me he prefers to have his life to be in a fast paced so that he won't regret when he look back. As for me, I told him I prefer to slow down once in a while to enjoy my life & spend time for myself.

Maybe to him by slowing down is a waste of time but I know that I don't want to live my life working all the time & when I look back, I regretted that I didn't slow down to appreciate my life & the things around me. Most importantly, to have time to think & reflect on many many stuffs when I never have the time to think.

He also told me: "You will only feel happiness after you experienced unhappiness."

True, I don't deny.

But, isn't happiness subjective? Everyone interpret their happiness differently.

Maybe my happiness is just to do what I want to do? Freedom? Maybe...

I told him, actually I'm not looking forward to graduate. I don't want to work, work & work. I want some time to do what I want to do & I know it can't be done when I start to work. However, I also realised that maybe somewhere in my heart....

I'm running away too....

"Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why." ~ Eddie Cantor

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.