Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Oh my ~

Finally I'm able to blog! I was having problem creating new post previously so eventually, I decided to send a "help email" to the blogger team and they really helped me with my problem! Really appreciate it!

So many things happened for the past 2 months and I couldn't blog to share them all!

I guess I have to upload my cruise photos soon but not today.

Anyway, I just took my JLPT level 4 today. After stopping lesson for a year, I have to depend entirely on my self discipline to revise my work. To be honest, I didn't revise consistently which I have a whole year to do that. I only REALLY started revising after my school exam and REALLY serious in revising was when I started to panic yesterday only! Ha ha and I won't be surprise if I fail this round again.

By the way, I had a bad day today and I was late for my test! This is what happened..(It's a long story! sorry for this super long post)

I woke up super early today to revise and I managed to leave my house at 12.30pm to my test location which was at Upper Changi Road. My test started at 2.20pm and we were supposed to reach there 1/2 an hour earlier.

I took a train to Tanan Merah and reached there at 1.40pm and I thought it was still early so I changed my plan from taking a cab down to the Japanese school to taking a bus. My nightmare started! I took the wrong side of the bus direction, I was heading towards Bedok, which means the direction back home!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst is I only realised it after the bus reached Bedok MRT station and I sensed something was wrong, I alighted the bus immediately. The time was 1.50pm already!

I quickly crossed over to the other side to take a cab and the queue was so long and there wasn't any empty cabs around!!!!!!!! Time passed so quickly , I waited till 2pm. Finally I decided to call a cab! The cab arrived around 3 minutes later, I was so happy BUT there were so many traffic lights along the way and unfortunately they were always in red when I approached. To make thing worst, the traffic was super slow due to those rich singaporeans having too much money to buy cars and nothing much to do on a sunday afternoon so they decided to play slowing traffic game. The time was then already 2.20pm!!!! I suddenly had an urge to ask the cab driver to stop the car as the test had already started... my heart really sank to the bottom! However, part of me still prayed real hard to be able to reach there at about 2.25pm and I might still have some hope that they will let me in.

My prayer was answered! I really reached there around 2.24pm and the security guard at the main gate asked me to hurry up! I felt the stone in my heart gone at that moment! However, I couldn't find my classroom!!! ha ha I think I took about 5 minutes to search for my classroom, I walked round the whole level!

When finally I found my classroom, the test had already started and I left about 20 minutes to finish my paper, I quickly sat down and started reading and writing. Luckily the front part was very easy so I had no problem catching up with the rest and I even have ample time to check through my answers.

I don't have much confident I'll pass this test as my grammar part I did badly but nevertheless, I did try instead of not even trying. Even if I failed, I will still try again next year till I pass! Ha ha That's my spirit!

Anyway, I'm grateful that my prayer was answered. Really thankful to my god when I was stucked in a situation where I wasn't able to control and no human was able to control. Oh! and to the cab driver who answered to my request to speed up after knowing I was late for my test! Ha ha and he even apologised for unable to send me there on time! It wasn't even his fault at all!!! Time to write a compliment letter to Comfort! Ha ha!!!

*Yawn* I'm sleepy. Tomorrow still have to work.... SIANZ!!!!! Good night! More blogging to do!!! Yeah~

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayers in schools"

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.