Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Recently, have been watching this Japanese drama <1 リットルの涙> (1 litre of tear). Really wish to recommended this wonderful drama to everyone. It is a drama based on true story & it's so touching that I couldn't stop crying (T_T) & now my dustbin is full of tissues!

I guarantee that you won't regret spending about 11 hours (11 episodes) sitting there watching cos it's really a warmth hearted drama that shouldn't be missed & don't worry Japanese dramas aren't so draggy!

I'm gonna watch the 2nd time. Oh my! I simply love this drama! The soundtracks are nice too!

"現実があまりにも残酷で きびしすぎて 夢さえ与えてくれない 将来を想像すると また別の涙流れる"

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.