Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


SO angry now!


Imagine you are eating your dinner halfway and someone clear away your food, how will you feel? & imagine you are sooooo hungry and you discover they didn't leave any rice for you, how will you feel?

That happened to me! & I'm burning with anger right now! Just tell me if you don't want me to eat at home! Don't treat me in this way!

I was happily eating yesterday & later left the plate with the rest of my food on the table while watching tv, intending to continue eating after that. Later I saw my mum put all those junk foods onto my plate!!!! I was so angry for not asking me whether I still want it or not! I was so angry that I just dashed back to my room and sleep, since she didn't want me to eat. FINE!

Today, when I wanted to get some rice for dinner from my last 1/2 meal since yesterday night, (can you imagine my how hungry I was?) there wasn't any more rice left for me! I was damn angry! My stupid brother ate 2 plates! He ate my share!

I decided not to eat at home tomorrow! Since they didn't want me to!

FINE FINE!!!!!! ARGGGGGG......................................................................

"A hungry man is an angry man!"

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.