Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Still couldn't appreciate red wine at all even after my wine appreciation session.

But we had fun tasting different kind of wines... Sparkling wine, white wine & red wine.

I guess I really don't have the ability to differentiate wine.

The speaker, Tommy told us to write down what we see, smell & taste from those different type of wine. However all my answers to the smell & taste are "Alcohol"!

Whereas the others could give answers like apple, pear, peach, pineapple, antique furniture, earthy, salty, grassy etc.

I don't even have a clue how antique furniture & earthy smell like!


Tommy asked us do we know Michael Porter (Marketing students should know who he is) & we all thought that he wanted to say Harry Potter! Isn't it funny?

"A man of great common sense and good taste--meaning thereby a man without originality or moral courage. " ~ George Bernard Shaw

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.