Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Yay!!! Yixin & Weixiang ended up together!

Although I know this ending last week but still happy to see them together!

Actually, Guobin is also quite pathetic....

however, my classmates & I still support Yixin & Weixiang... (We like Elvin, you see...)

BIAS!!!

HA HA NO CHOICE!!!




(Adapted from: Mediacorp website)

I really like all the Adidas jackets he wore in the show...

I wanna get one too! Hee hee

"The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." ~ Henry Van Dyke

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 12:49 PM  

ELVIN! ELVIN! I like him! =p

- YJ

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.