Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


It's now 3.25am, 6th August 2006.

Reached home around 2.30am after eating tau huey & you tiao at Geylang & watching a midnight show at JP.

I watched "Click" by Adam Sandler

*Yawn* *tired*

It was a nice movie. I really like it. It was funny, touching & meaningful. Highly recommended!

However I didn't cry during those sad scenes... which I thought I will...

This movie made me reflect a lot on myself.

Come to think of it... I have NEVER ever told my mum & dad that I love them... not even once...

Sad huh!? Traditional chinese family...

Instead, I always tell my mum not to bother me when I'm doing my work or watching tv & I refused to chat with her...

AND, I always get impatient when my dad asked me to help him check something on internet or when he asked me to teach him how to use the computer.

I'm a bad child .. I think I really do take my family for granted sometimes.

I will never have a 2nd chance to live my life like Michael Newman. :(

It's never too late to realise I'm wrong huh.

"Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives." ~ William James



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.