Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Have been so busy lately & the tireness had caused me to feel lazy to update my blog.

So it's not my fault.

Shall update on what I had missed.

My Birthday Celebration
Pic 1: Making wishesss... actually only 3 lah!



Pic 2: Girls Photo!

Pic 3: Group Photo!

Pic 4: Girls Photo @ MOS


Pic 5: A must-take photo @ MOS's ladies (Don't ask me why! That was just what my friend told me)


Pic 6: Having fun!


This is the most pathetic birthday I ever have...only 1 pressie from my ex-classmate & an red packet from mummy so far!!! My buddies still owe me one.....

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.