Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

My Dentist Day had finally arrived.

My dentist is so popular that I always have to wait months for him to see me.

Seeing him this time I knew my wallet will bleed.

Indeed but more than I had expected!

He scolded me that I had ate too many sweets, causing the decays.

Not one, but three decays all on my molar teeth.

My bill before discount: $385
My bill after discount : $300

Almost fainted.

After my expensive dental fee, I went shopping alone.

With all the tempting sales going on, I controlled myself extremely well & decided to go somewhere free to spend my time there before my class starts!

I went to the National Library & I simply love library!

Without spending unnecessary money, I got myself three interesting books. ^^

After my class, as per planned, I headed towards to my beautician's house for my monthly facial.

I just couldn't save my money on that!

When did Casey become such a spendthrift?

Today's spending:

Dental: $300
Bread: $1.50
Pancake: $1
Facial: $55
Total: $357.50

Oh no! I spent so much in just a day.

Oh yes, bread & pancake are my breakfast & lunch.

A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart. ~ Jonathan Swift

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.