Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

I met Lady A just after I came out from the washroom after work.

We were so happy to see each other that we forgot to press the lift.

We chatted along the way to the bus-stop.

She met Lady B at the bus stop, who I didn't know.

Lady A said hi to Lady B.

After a while, Lady A saw her bus coming, bidded farewell to us & boarded the bus.

Lady B turned to me & started a conversation with me.

Voila!

I made a new friend.

If I had left the washroom one minute later or if we didn't miss the lift...

There would not have any Lady B.

Fate is such a mystery.

Every minutes & every seconds counts...

As if they are pre-planned.

I can still remember there were many such encounters between us but were neglected.

The seat, the lift, the bus-stop, the food courts & the back entrance.

There are no little events in life, those we think of no consequence may be full of fate, and it is at our own risk if we neglect the acquaintances and opportunities that seem to be casually offered, and of small importance.~Amelia E. Barr

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.