Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Gotten 2 days MC from doctor.

Spent another sum of money seeing doctor.

The money that my company gave for my medical is really not enough to cover my dental + medical cost.

I'm not complaining..I'm really not.

However, with the money I've spent... I bought myself two days.

I always think we, human always like to buy more time for ourselves using money.

Yes, time can be bought with money.

Not the time that we already used though.

Like how we always spend more money on express bus/train to buy that extra time we saved.

But did we fully utilize that extra time to make it worthwhile?

City people try to buy time as a rule, when they can, whereas country people are prepared to kill time, although both try to cherish in their mind's eye the notion of a better life ahead. ~ Edward Hoagland

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.