Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Do you know who this guy is...


Clay Aiken!!! (2003)
I watched only a few episodes of that season so I didn't know he looked SO nerdy in the past!


This was the Clay Aiken I saw when he was competing in the American Idol.... He was so different!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

and now he is sooooo GORGEOUS!!!!!!



Doesn't he look like the models in magazine?




Hard to believe that he used to look so nerdy in the past huh...
So nerdy guys, don't be despair!

Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves.~ Drew Barr

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.