Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

It has been some times since I last drew manga.

Sudden urge to start drawing again & took about an hour plus to finish one of my favourite anime, 「ナルト」 (Naruto)。



「うずまき ナルト 君」
(Uzumaki Naruto kun)

*** paisay took them using my webcam so they are not so clear & also they are taken at different angles. There's a difference!

Wanted to color it but I have neither color pencils nor photoshop. Next time bah!

Dattebayo!!!!

By the way, Happy 7th Anniversary, Carol & Ian!!!

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. ~ John W. Gardner

2 comments:

thank you....! It has been a great 7 years!

We'll pray you will find your Mr. Right soon huh!!!

Can you start drawing me & ian? *grin*

My Mr Right has lost his way... or maybe it's me who is on the wrong path... haha

Anyway, send me the pic that u wanna me to draw... will try my best hee hee

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.