Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Woke up around 11am for brunch today & then we went straight to see the temporary home for "Happy-go-lucky". My brother & I sat behind the lorry with Luckie but we were so unlucky that he pooed on the lorry! My brother & I were laughing hard as he asked me to catch his poo using the newspaper but I didn't manage to & the newspaper almost flew to his face. It was such a smelly journey & we were so scared that his poo will roll over to us!

The temporary home is quite shabby & hopefully they can bear with it for 10 days. I felt quite guilty for leaving them in such a shabby environment. *sad*

Hopefully I can make up for it by buying their favourite snacks. Most of all, I pray that the A.B.N wouldn't eat them up!!!! I'll kill them if they dare!

Each venture is a new beginning, a raid on the inarticulate with shabby equipment always deteriorating in the general mess of imprecision of feeling. ~ T.S. Eliot

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.