Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

It hard to find a job that you are satisfied with & it's even harder to find a short term job that the pay is satisfying.

I wanna go Japan so I'm afraid that I won't be able to get leave if I got myself a permanent job but those short term contract jobs' salary are really pathetic! $5.50-$9 per hour, how to live with that pathetic pay?

Sigh sigh sigh & if I couldn't find job in Nov after the Japan trip, how?????

So many uncertainties yet I really wanna go.....

We realize our dilemma goes deeper than shortage of time; it is basically a problem of priorities. We confess, We have left undone those things that ought to have done; and we have done those things which we ought not to have done. ~ Charles E. Hummel

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.