Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Sigh...........

She lost it after three days I bought for her.

Sad & disappointed that she doesn't cherish & appreciate it.

She once lost a pair of earring I bought for her too but that was very cheap so I let it go... but this time, it was considered expensive to me.

I swear not to buy anything expensive for her from now on....

she didn't even apologise... I felt so unappreciated...

To her, it was so insignificant compared to the pearl that my brother bought when mine is more expensive than her little pearl.

SIGH~~~~~~~~

"The greatest need of every human being is the need for appreciation. ~ Unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 1:06 AM  

*pat pat*

-yj

Thanks! :)

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.