Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


One more present added to my birthday collection!

Yippee!!!

Thank you so much, Girls!!!


My present & my birthday card which is handmade by Yujia with a big kiss from Mingli on it!

I was opening my present with a pouted mouth & caught Charlotte smiling happily!!!


Trying to guess what was inside the box... Nothing fragile... hmmm....

Really had no idea at all...I gave up...

Oh my God!!!


Isn't it cute?!!! Very japanese right?!!!


Lastly, a group photo of me & the girls who gave me this surprise!!!

(From Left: (Behind) Mingli & ChuXian) ( (Front) Yujia, ME & Charlotte)

"A gift in season is a double favor to the needy." ~ Publilius Syrus

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.