Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Just got home after bringing Happie for walk walk.

On my way back home, met two ah bengs walking past us & one made a comment:

"CB, so big!" (should know what CB means so no need to elaborate huh)

Sigh~~~ I'm DEFINITELY pissed off!

Really cannot stand such a shallow & ignorant remark. Two reasons for that.

Firstly, why must an ah beng always starts his sentence with CB all the time? Jealous he doesn't have huh? Or is it a symbolic term for ah bengs? Sounds so uneducated... & to put it in an ugly way, CRUDE!

Secondly, before you make any comments, can you please build up your knowledge first! If my Happie is considered as a big dog, then Alaskan Malamute is what? Giant???

I believe he won't even know what is an Alaskan Malamute or even ever seen one before. *faint*

Sigh~~~ PATHETIC life.

Government is spending so much money developing libraries & it's obvious that that guy never fully utilise them.

Anyway, making such a comment only show his shallowness! My advice to him is that if possible, "SHUT YOUR BIG GAP!"

So unlucky to live in the same neighbourhood with such a person!

"There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating--people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing." ~ Oscar Wilde

2 comments:

hey are you learning japanese now? Just browsed around and saw your site. Cool.

Sometimes some pple are a bit crude, so you haveta just sift those out.

Hi there.
I'm currently stop my japanese lesson for the upcoming JLPT..guess will continue my lesson next year after the test.

Interested in japanese too?

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.