Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


Feeling sick since yesterday noon. Went in & out of toilet so many times till I can't remember.

Having fever too...

Yesterday evening : 37.5 degree celsius

This morning : 38.5 degree celsius!!!

Went in & out of toilet for 4 times within 1 hour this morning!

Therefore, finally decided not to attend work & went to see the doctor

The doctor said I ate the wrong stuffs. What did I eat for lunch yesterday?

Hmmm.... Maybe the culprit is the tuna sandwich which I made for myself!

My mum laughed at me for trying to save money for lunch yet in the end I still have to pay $22 to see the doctor for eating the wrong stuffs!

Life's hard.... *sigh*

"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food from fresh ingredients." Julia Child

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.