Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


This Christmas is the first Christmas that I spent with my new teammates.

Actually wanted to make something for them for Christmas gift but was too busy + tired + lazy, I gave up that thought & spent money on gifts instead.


This Christmas is my first time that I went to a colleague's house to celebrate Christmas.
It was unexpectedly fun & the food was nice!
Yummy ~








Lastly...

MERRY X'MAS Everyone!

Wishing you loads of love, hugs & warmth! ~

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." ~ Calvin Coolidge

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.