Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Just came home after watching the movie "Orphan".

Except the good acting skills & the final twist, the rest was really not fantastic.

With the overused of tense music & false alarms, the movie was tormenting.

In that movie, I thought the distrust between the couple somehow triggered the tragedy.

When a couple lost the trust between them, everything seems like a lie or "just you over reacting".

Having a paranoid relationship normally will lead to pain & suffering only.

You can destroy trust overnight but it requires years to build it back.

Trust is like a vase.. once it's broken, though you can fix it the vase will never be same again.

2 comments:

Hey, you sound like a lady whom have been through alot leh... hahaa... Indeed inspiring! :) Blessed is the man whom found u. Looking forward! hehee...

haha Though I didn't been through but I see a lot ~ the blessed man is stucked in the toilet bowl finding his way out to me! LOL

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.