Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Buddhists believe in Cause & Effect.

What you did in your previous life will determine your destiny in the next.

If you were an evil man in your previous life, you have to pay for it by suffering in this life.

If you were a Samaritan in previous life, you will be rewarded maybe by being born in a good family & well liked by everyone in this life.

Personally, I think it is not justice.

Why do we have pay in this life for what we don't even have a clue on the evil deeds done during previous life?

Why don't we get rewarded on something we did good in this life?

So if my life is poor & miserable but I'm a Samaritan, I couldn't enjoy my reward & will remain poor & miserable in this life.

Doesn't make sense right?

It's like when you strike lottery but can only get the money when you die.

What's the point?!

I really wanna know what kind of sins did I committed in my previous life & have to atone for them now.

I'm a Buddhist by the way ~

Life is a perpetual instruction in cause and effect. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.