Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

In order to get prepared for the H1N1 outburst, I was one of the candidates to work from home & feedback the problems encountered.

Sounds good huh?

Not that good actually.

Working from home will tend to make you slack...

I overslept.

The weather was so hot that your laptop felt hot too & would tend to move your focus to the fridge.

I couldn't remember how many times I had opened my fridge today.

When that happened... tendency of getting fat is very high.

Adding in my mum's nagging, the noise of vacuum cleaner, TV , drilling work from somewhere etc & my mum & brother kept coming in to my room, how can I concentrate to work?

I thought I could slack a bit in between emails today but customers chose to add on my workload today, not yesterday & not tomorrow.

However, during my official lunch time which I already had my lunch earlier while working, I got to play with my doggies & that is one of the pros I can think of.

Maybe another pros is I can work in my sleeping attire.. so comfy wooo hooo

Ok.. the last pros I can think of is I can knock off immediately... to go gym to burn the calories I gathered today.

“Strength of character may be learned at work, but beauty of character is learned at home.”~ Henry Drummond

2 comments:

hey, u better not let your bosses read this... hahaha.. u might be the last person they allow to work from home next time! hahaha

hee hee... my bosses don't have my blog link :p *phew*

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.