Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Had a surprise today from someone at the other part of the Earth.

A surprise which I never thought of.


All the way from USA, Yellowstone National Park.


I'm so touched T.T even though this Birthday card arrived slightly later.
Late is better than none. It's the sincerity that counts. ^^
Till now, I still cherish & keep all the greeting cards that I had received, including the one from Partyworld. Ha ha...

Anyway, THANKS YUJIA for the lovely card! Love ya! Miss ya too!!!

P.S. Don't forget about Koji & Hojito's photo huh & I'll take back my words about Eric..... for the time being...

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours, no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care. A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.