Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY



His hairstyle was kinda weird haha but his new hairstyle now looks so good on him.



I personally think that 蕭敬騰 is much much more better than 楊宗緯.
His unique voice is so attractive & powerful... oh! It's addictive too!!!



His new hairstyle is nice right? I think he sang this song much cuter than Gary.

Did you realise he really loves to sing Gary's songs?


Sigh~ Singapore singing contest level seems very low after watching Taiwan singing contest. They are all mostly reaching professional level!

蕭敬騰 is definitely already at professional level!


Great things are accomplished by talented people who believe they will accomplish them. ~ Warren G. Bennis

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.