Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY


After the long & stressful 3 hours of OTD exam, my heart sighed several times & my hand felt so tired!

Finally, the two killer papers are over & next will be my favourite lecturer, Manfred's Prices & Market.

There's also a super good news... which is I got a HD for my OTD's pair project! So happy that I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that result. Thanks Sherman!!! Oh! I have to thank SL Goh too! He helped me too much on this project.

Sigh... I really miss my KTV's session but feel so broke financially & emotionally.

Since there's a job call financial planner, is there a job call emotional planner?

An emotional planner will help me plan my emotion & when it reach maturity date, I will be able to receive my principal amount of emotion + my interest. Oh my, isn't it great?!

Hmmm... so how to calculate required rate of return for emotions?

Required rate of return = nominal risk free interest rate + risk premium

So will I receive more emotions if I take more risk? Is there any risk free emotion to invest?

Suddenly, investment become so interesting to me........ weird!

I wonder are there any mentally planner too? Hmmmmm.......

"An investment is the current commitment of resources for a period of time in expectation of receiving future resources greater than the current outlay."

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.