Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

The day before the Morale Event, I told my colleague that I shall bring my camera tomorrow.

I forgot all about it the next day.

I told her that no slipper allowed as we will be playing ice-breaking games.

I forgot about it too.

How serious my memory is failing.

On that day, we played a few ice-breaking games which we thought they were rather stressful! LOL


My Team mates + Manager @ work

My team mates @ work

We had our dinner at NUSS.

Food was just ok but scenery was nice.

Nevertheless, it somehow fulfilled its purpose of bringing the team together.

By the way, a piece of delayed good news.

Lucky is safely back home last week. ^^

Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.~ Henry Ford

1 comments:

What? Poor lucky...WHY????

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.