Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

I brought my work home but later on, I decided not to think about work during this weekend.

Therefore, I decided to catch up those movies which I wanted to watch but didn't.

I simply love movie marathon.

I spent my weekend watching......

"Journey to the center of the earth",

"Eight Below" (as usual, I always cry when watching dogs movie.... poor old Jack *sobs*) &

" The Shaggy Dog" (However, I didn't cry for this, it was funny)

Had went to my malay friend's wedding as well.

The food was better than I expected but not the dessert though.



Me & Karen


Pretty couple & us

The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.
~ Chuck Palahniuk

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.