Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

1 more day left for 2007.

Looking back at 2007, the only achievement that I can slightly proud of is ....

I have graduated with a Degree!

That's all.

No fats burn.

Instead, as expected I gained more fats.

For the coming year 2008, I have decided 3 resolutions.

1) Firstly, as usual, burn my fats!!!!

2) Secondly, quickly find a career that has prospect & settle down.

3) Lastly, find my Martian.

Not that hard huh.

I really hope so.

Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle.”~ Eric Zorn

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.