Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY



... is EXPENSIVE! ~

Went for a complimentary (from my lovely buddy) pedicure yesterday & was told that session cost $25!

However, it was quite enjoyable, my toes seemed to have gone through an extreme makeover & I really love that colour.

See! How easy it is to earn ladies' money... maybe I can consider setting up one too. I'll make big bucks! haha

Actually a few nights ago, I was still thinking maybe I should set up my own business while I'm still young & I spent the night thinking hard and seriously on what kind of business I should go into.

Niche. I kept thinking of this word.

That's an important word to let your business to remain in the market.

I also thought of what I have learned in class, like what kind of strategy will I be using eg. low-cost or differentiation etc.

Should I go in food, fashion or service industry? Most importantly is that I wanna earn ladies' money :P <<---- my target group.

P.S. Guy don't spend as much as ladies except spending it on his wife or girlfriend. In the end, still ladies' money.

ARGGG... my back shoulder is aching now... sign of aging *sob*

Old lady is going to look for Tiger's plaster now....

OH! Maybe I can design some kind of trendy medicated plasters. Hee hee...

Guys will never care whether the plasters are pretty or not...


"Don't rule out working with your hands. It does not preclude using your head." ~ Andy Rooney

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.