Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Life is so boring without any goals.

Without knowing what to do everyday & how to pass my days... it is so meaningless & waste of time!

I guess, I'm not suitable to be a housewife in future.

Ironically, sometimes I do enjoy the feeling of "I'm the boss of time" .

Worst of all is I'm staying at home with my one month on-leave dad, housewife mum & on-holiday brother!

You must be wondering why is it worst right?

I'm forced to wake up early to eat breakfast with my family by my dad. :(
That's my worst nightmare! I can't wake up early! I'm a vampire recarnation...

Oh yes, my dad bought me an air-con. Yay! I won't have any hot day & tough time during my study week anymore. Congrats me!!! Thanks. :)

I'm having friend-sick now. Miss talking to my classmates & 2 special friends ~~~

I Miss school too!

Oh~~ just kidding only!!! hee hee

I'm not having buddy-sick coz I get to meet them often haha

I'm also not having love-sick coz I don't have one. So fortunate...hee hee

So slack, so lazy now... 2+ weeks to go!

"The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. ~ Ben Stein

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.