Casey Cozy Home

LoVe Is LiKe a FiReWoRk, It Is ExTrEmElY BeAuTiFuL WhEn It SpArKs... LeAvInG BeHiNd ThE AsH Of LoVe WhEn It DiEs... By CaSeY

Am I an evil or just purely a timid person?
I'm really confused.

Everyone knows that the "green seat" in a bus is meant for those people who need it more we do, however today, without any choices, I sat on that "green seat" beside a guy around my age.

So what? You might be thinking that way right?

At one of the bus stop through my journey, there was a lady carrying a little boy around 3 years old boarded the bus. Ethically, I should give up my seat to them because it was so obvious that they needed the seat more than I did & I believed the guy beside me did think that way too at that moment coz I saw him turned & looked at me!

Though in my heart & mind I knew I should do that but the devil inside me kept telling me, "No, you'll embarrassed yourself if she declined!" I held back & acted as though I never saw them. I felt really ashamed of myself coz I always listen to the devil inside me during these kind of situations.

My memory flashed back to that particular scene which happened a few years ago where the devil won again...


That incident happened at Tampines interchange. That afternoon, I was on my way back home from my dental checkup at Tampines. On my way towards Tampines MRT station, I past by the Mcdonalds in the interchange & suddenly I saw a girl fainted directly right beside me but I just stood there like an idiot, too lost to react at that moment! My mind was totally in confusion state, thinking repeatedly "what should I do?!" Luckily, there were a few kind souls who immediately went to attend her & I heard the devil said, "You can go now, there are people helping her." Like an idiot, I obeyed the devil inside me!

I deeply believe that the angel inside me is totally disappointed with what I had ever done!

Although what done cannot be undone, I still feel very ashamed of myself...

Am I really evil?

"The character of every act depends upon the circumstances in which it is done. Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr"

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love travelling and I have a long bucket list to fulfill

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.